Followers

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Red, Black and Cream Tag

Over at Try It On Tuesdays Emma has chosen for our tag this week, a colour palette of Red, Black and Cream. It is her birthday this week so she is kindly offering a super prize for the chosen winner. Pop over to see the terrific samples from the team and read the message from Emma. I have recently made two bookmarks for my grandsons, using the dragon stamp, like most crafters it was still lying on my desk, which directed me to the design of my tag. I stamped onto cream card, added Creative Expressions EP Tropic Red Blaze, the background is a clear stamp with Japanese writing. I look forward to visiting your blogs to see your tags. Thanks for popping in to my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Smashing oriental tag Caz, love the dragon stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Caz! Loving that dragon. Have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous oriental tag. Love this dragon stamp!
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the detail in this dragon,and of course this is the perfect theme for this lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely Cazro ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete