Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Parchment Butterfly

I'm not always able to get a card made for the very popular Less Is More challenge blog, but this week, I needed to practice with Parchment. This is only my second attempt, so not too bad, but I do know I need a lot more practice. Their theme this week is butterfly or buterflies. I just happened to be doing a butterfly and thought, yes, I'll enter this into the challenge.


Also entering into A Spoonful of Sugar - Things with Wings
Papertake Weekly - Pale, Pretty Pastels. 

9 comments:

  1. One of your other lovely LIMettes entered a parchemnt craft card
    yours is pretty, I guess as the design isnt too intricate and there's plenty of 'blank' space it can be classed as CAS
    Thanks so much for entering, great to see you
    Diva L~IM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. and why do you need to practice parchment ????? I wonder well looking at this card there is no need to it's beautiful Caz love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, I love your parchment work
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, such a lovely soft effect from the parchment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and very elegant - I love parchment work but gave up on my attempts as they never looked quite right!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caz, thanks for your lovely comment!!
    Your card is beautiful, I love the intricate parchment work, just wish I could do it!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty...and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly Challenge.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete