Followers

Monday 18 July 2011

Less is more - Circles Again!

                        This is my 3rd entry today please look below, to see  Less is More First entry and                 ATC's for CCM Spotlight, also below is my vintage distressed for Make My Monday.
This is the first time I have entered a second time in Less Is More, but I have missed a couple of weeks, so why not?  This could be the simplest card I have made, yet it did take some time. I stamped the letters using Memento Black Onyz ink, allowed a few minutes to dry, then punched them out with a 3/4" circle punch.
Lined them up , tried to make it look equal. I then added a line of Zentangle circles to add a litle extra interest.  The Alphabet stamps are from a See D set 50693 Circle Letters and Numbers.




6 comments:

  1. Fab card, such a great idea :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those letters remind me of the keys of an old fashioned typewriter!
    It's another fab one Cazro!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there always find the ones that look the simplest are the ones that take the longest nowhere to hide ! Great card love the stamping very effective.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent card,love it
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete