Followers

Friday 23 September 2011

Less Is More No 5

I decided to make another card for the Less Is More Anything CAS Goes who are aiming for 1000cards before 12 midnight tonight. This is my 5th card, I splodged several D inks onto my craft mat, spritzed and got into a lovely mess. I then laid a whtie sheet of card onto the mess, and heat dried with my heat tool. When dry I stamped a Poppy stamp from Crafty Individuals, punched the side of the card, then added a greeting. Once I'd completed it I thought, time is a wasting why not make another 5, up to a total of 10 - all of which  except the first card,  will be donated to the Salvation Army, a charity I support nearer to Christmas time.

3 comments:

  1. This is a stunner CAz

    Many many thanks
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cazro!
    Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete