Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Old stamps -Tag at TIOT

Over at Try It On Tuesdays, this week we are asked to make a Tag, but the extra requirement is to use old stamps, the ones at the back of the cupboard or drawer. Those old faithful, but not used for ages stamps, we who have stamps will have a few (ummm) not used for ages. I pulled out one of the first See D's I bought which is the Victorian set, there were ideal for ATCs, my ealier passion. In addition I have also used a few of my peg stamps, which I adore, but don't use them as much as I used to, time for them to have a revival. The words 'wish' and 'wonder' are also oldies, on a rotating stamp from 7 Gypsies. Please pop over for it is amazing what the remainder of the DT have discovered in the back of their cupboards. Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. Fab tag Caz, love the stamp, glad you have rediscovered it. Hugs Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another absolute winner.
    Love the shabby chicness to this tag.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous tag Caz and love the stamps you've used. I think I might have that See D set somewhere too and might have to hunt it out as she's such an elegant lady.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, think I have that set of stamps hiding somewhere as well. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fabulous tag, Caz. Great background and wonderful image.

    ReplyDelete