Followers

Monday 19 September 2011

Steampunk with some Metal

Continuing our theme of Steampunk for September, at Make My Monday, this week we ask for you to use some metal.  I decided to make a shaker card, by adding some cog type pieces of metal into the  flight shaker section. I also added a metal butterfly to continue the idea of flight.
Stamps used are from Tim Holtz Steampunk CMS 107, The Stampman- Across the Miles and from Flight by Creative Expressions.
Inks used - Green Cosmic Shimmer Mist spray. Distress Inks - Antique Linen and Broken China.
It seems Steampunk is not as popular as some previous themes, but it is interesting ladies, so I look forward once again to visit your blogs, for there have been some amazing pieces of Steampunk art seen over the past few weeks.

7 comments:

  1. Great idea for a shaker card Caz - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful steampunk card, the butterfly is a great eye catcher

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Fab Caz and I saw some fab steam punk this weekend from Bobs and Yvonne! ps have located a possible geordieland retreat venue if you are interested????

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this Steampunk card, inspired shaker bits!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caz, hope you are feeling a little better. Your steampunk card for the MMM is fabulous as per se...... not been able to comment as much as I like but I am loving what you are making at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I love all of your metal elements--this is a perfect steampunk example!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this - the background paper is great and I like the idea of a shaker card too! I'm quite keen on the steampunk theme!

    ReplyDelete