Followers

Sunday 4 September 2011

Where have I been?

Good question. It seems ages since I blogged, well I have been looking around and commenting where I am a DT member. I have had a computer problem which I don't think is resolved as yet, my son is coming on Monday to give it an overhaul or clean up. I have been child minding for two days, so life has been busy. I did manage to make several cards for my class last Friday, we are now up to the letter S - so I started with Sympathy, not always easy cards to make. This is one of them, I wanted both easy and more involved cards to suit needs and to maybe take some folk out of their comfort zones. I used Broken China and Chipped Sapphire DIs. The  daisy flower stamp is from Sheena Douglas, which I embossed with Stampendous White E.P.

5 comments:

  1. just love this card Yes Sympathy is so hard to do sometimes but this is a lovely card you are clever xxx(have missed you) 5 more sleeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you were missed. Its a beautiful elegant card, could be used for many occasions as well. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the dark background you have created and very subtle moon! This is a gorgeous stamp, beautifully embossed.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, love the white embossing, great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caz, your card is lovely and so appropriate for a sympathy card. Very soothing! Thanks for dropping by my blog yesterday. Was browsing through your tutorial blog. You sure keep busy. So nice of you to share techniques with others. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete