Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

New year - New Stash

Firstly may I wish all of my follower friends a very happy, healthy and creative 2012. I have greatly appreciated your support and comments during 2011 and look forward to hopefully providing more papercraft projects which you will enjoy. Thank you so much.  I would also like to thank the recent new followers whom I haven't so far said welcome to. I am honoured,  again thank you.
 At Fashionable Stamping Challenges, we are starting the New Year asking you to use any new stash the big guy in the red suit may have brought you. It can be anything which we crafty folk call stash, a wide choice.
The theme is anything you wish it to be, just let us see your new stash. My family  don't buy me craft stuff, they all seem to think I have enough or say they wouldn't know what to get. I think it makes good sense, no I don't have enough, who ever does? Being honest I love having the buzz of buying my own stash, especially with the gift of cash, don't you? I bought this set of stamps a couple of weeks before Christmas, as a present to myself.  I set about making the card as if it was a snap of a New Year's Eve party. I hope you like it. Please do pop over to the FSC blog for the samples from my fellow Fashionettes are fabulous. I will be popping around your blogs to to thank you for joining us with our first challenge for 2012.
Materials used:-
Stamps - Kanban Jasper Steampunk - figures and clock.
Champagne bottle - La Blanche
Papers from craft stash.
Copic pens  and TH Distress Inks to add colours.

21 comments:

  1. Such a festive card, Caz! I love tht you made a New Year's card. The layout is fabulous. My family buys me designer paper from time-to-time, but rarely stamps. I, too, use my gifts of cash from my birthday to purchase stamps. Happy New Year, dear friend. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These new stamps are gorgeous Caz! I love how you have coloured them up as they really catch your eye. There sure is a party going on on this card!!! lol
    Happy New Year Caz
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Caz and I love the party theme to it. The stamps are gorgeous, me thinks I need to keep an eye open for them.
    My very best wishes to you and your family, for a year full of love, health, peace and happiness.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab Card! Happy New Year Caz! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Caz- a great card made with your new stash - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Caz, it looks a great party.
    Best wishes for 2012.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Caz, I can see why those stamps made it into your basket, they are gorgeous ! Happy New Year to you ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, such a great idea, the stamping is beautiful and so is the layout. Happy new year from me. XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooh, lovely card Caz, love the party atmosphere, those stamps are fab, methinks they could be a must have !

    Happy New Year

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your New Year Party idea Caz. Love these stamps - great layout with them all.
    Hope you have a wonderful 2012.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year!!!!!
    A brilliant idea to create a New Year party scene with your "new" stamps.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Caz, I love the new year party idea and your new stamps are perfect. I've been trying so hard to resist those lovely stamps but I can feel my willpower crumbling lol. Happy New Year
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year, Caz. Wow, such a wonderful card, love the images and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous card Caz and those stamps are amazing. They look so lovely in the bright colours contrasting with the kraft background.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year and hoping 2012 is a good one for you.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Cazro, and gorgeous images. Love your choice of colours and the vintage theme.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi, of course you can join in with the postcard challenge.
    all you need to get started is one 6x4 inch postcard , your 2 characters and their fake addresses.

    You can make a book anytime.

    The first country will be announced in 7hrs.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year Caz - let me tell you a little secret the picture of yourself always makes me smile when I see it .. if I was ever in a bad mood this picture would cheer me instantly.

    Another beautiful card your images look adorable and standing on such a clever layout.

    Thank you for another superb DT creation at FSC.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    You are my last comment Caz so I am off now to start checking out the Postcard Challenge. So glad you have joined can't wait to see what you come up with. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful - I love these stamps, and they were on my Christmas List, but will now have to buy them myself.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful piece, Cazro!! Love your choice of stamps and the colors are gorgeous!
    Happy New Year!
    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a stunning piece, Caz! Such an elegant choice of stamps, beautiful colours - truly amazing! Happy New Year my friend, hugs, Joanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this card and thosed stamps! So cute!
    Happy Stamping :)
    Janna

    ReplyDelete