Followers

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Mardi Gras

This week at the Rainbow Lady's Challenge it is appropriately for the time of the year Mardi Gras. i am rather late but have had a few computer problems, I so didn't want to miss this challenge. I love the colour and drama of  Mardi Gras. I created my own background, with various TH Distress inks and a few splashes of Cosmic Shimmer spritz, only it didn't spritz, the end of the nozzle is obviously blocked. However I guess this is what is called either a big mistake, a happy accident or serendipity, I don't have time before the closure to make another. The image is from a stamp by Elusive Images ~ now Chocolate Baroque. I coloured a piece of card with various Distress inks, then stamped with a Memento Tuxedo Black. Thanks for such a colourful challenge.

6 comments:

  1. I would say serendipity, it looks fabulous. Love the background. Glad you managed to join us this week at Rainbow Lady's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It goes indeed look fab Caz, gorgeous card and just perfect for our Mardi Gras challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours, love the card and those images. Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes serendipity it is... this is FABULOUS.. I have those stamps too and love them. Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background Caz - no mistakes there - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous 'jazzy' card Caz. Love the colours and stamping.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete