Followers

Monday 12 March 2012

Challenge 40 at MMM

At Make My Monday we are, during March, continuing our theme of SPRING. For the next week we would like to see either a MOTHER'S DAY or a THANK YOU project. I decided on a Thank You card, it is always useful to have a small stock of these tucked away for when you need them. I love the crocus stamp which was another one of my bargain buys, so many of the wooden stamps are being sold, usually at half price, it is worth looking out for them. the image was stamped onto a die cut  I used paper from a designer stash for the backgrounds. Coloured the stamp with Promarkers. Added a few Card Candy. Stamped a Thank You from my words stamps box. I do hope you will visit the blog to see the few rules, may I ask for you to check your Word Verification is switched off, I do have great difficulty coping with it. The samples from our Guest Designer Victoria and the D.T. are truly inspirational. Mainly have some fun.
Crocus Stamp by Personal Impressions.
I am entering this into the St. Luke's Charity Card Appeal for Spring into Spring No 3

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful thank you card, love those tulips.
    Sorry about the spelling mistakes on your other post.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Caz! Hoping to enter MMM when I get back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!! LOVE your image--and your coloring is beautiful!!! FABULOUS card, Caz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Caz. Love the shape you've set the tulips on and the background is gorgeous.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, the crocus image is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely spring colours on your card...thank you for joining in our challenge over at St Lukes

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty spring card Caz - it's a beautiful stamped image - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another wonderful card for our spring challenge Caz - love the crocus image I always love to see the first crocus's peeping through the snow.
    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty Cazro, I love the crocus image...the purple ones are my favourite :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete