Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

Challenge 64 Time

Over at Crafty Cardmaker's for two weeks the Challenge No 4 is Time. A precious thing is time, the old I seem to be, the faster it seems to pass. For my entry, I have concentrated on time itself. The background sheet is the remains from a previous project, where I made an A4 mastercard,  but by stamping some pocket watches and fixing some metal cogs, it bring it all together with the new topper. I first coloured it with DH Distress Inks and stamped from a Paperartsy set. I decoupaged the clock face, and added Glossy Accents
I am also entering this card into Simon Says.Stamp and Show  your own background.

9 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the little metal cogs - and the glossy clockface!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, the background is great, love how you did the clock face.
    Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card - you've really caught the spirit of the theme. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background colours on this card, and very clever stamping.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Caz, this is amazing!!! LOVE the warm tones with the black--a fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is amazing! I love the handmade background you've created! Great design and stamping! Your layered inset is just beautiful! I love your clock with the Glossy Accented face! Wow! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card and background are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh I love your card! The colours are amazing and the distressing looks brilliant. I really like the stamps you've used too and the glossy accent on the clock looks great.

    Thank for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMW.....you are SOOOO RIGHT ON!! Time is just going faster and faster!! What a WONDERFUL way to showcase that.....BEAUTIFUL card!!

    Thanks BUNCHES for playing along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

    ReplyDelete