Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Grown with love - LO

Firstly welcome to my two newest followers, JayBe and Crafty Moosey, so pleased to see you blogging girls.
This is the second week for Crafty Cardmaker's current challenge which is a sketch. I entered a card last week, but yesterday I was in a scrap booking mood so made this LO following the sketch, the best I could on such a larger scale. The flowers, anemones, I think, are from Imag-e-ination or La Pashe, meant for an easel card.  I chose them to add some extra colour and because the actual colours match the boys T-shirts. The  butterflies were stamped with my all time favourite butterfly from Stamp It. A small journal label with,     who, where and when, with the title, Grown With Love. Thanks girls, for giving me the inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ca, great LO...those flowers are perfect colour wise and those look like two cheeky chappies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scrapbook page, the lads look so happy. Thanks for sharing it with us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab LO! I just adore your little green butterflys, they are so pretty :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely - all your elements blend so well together - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Thank you for playing along with my sketch at Crafty Cardmakers!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work as usual and such a lovely photo, thank you for your continued support at Get Creative and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete