Followers

Sunday 22 April 2012

Emboss It!

Another two weeks at Fashionable Stamping Challenges with a new challenge. Avril, has chosen for the challenge for either Dry or Heat Embossing or even both. The Embossing folders have certainly become very popular and can make such an attractive addition to a card or other projects. Please pop over to the blog and don't forget the winner each fortnight will win a voucher to buy goodies from our sponsor. Step over to our catwalk to see the amazing inspiration from the Design Team.

Here is my card, I matted the main white card with brown spotted paper. I  embossed a piece of pearlised cream card with Christmas Vines Embossing Folder, a strip of the brown backing paper added, lace and two ribbons tied with a faux bow. Two pieces of card from Tim Holtz Shabby Chic Stash pad, edged with TH Distress inks Vintage Photo. The stamped image is from Kay Carley available from The Stampman, which was coloured with Promarkers. Finally, I added gems, a metal rosette with a small pink flower. Thanks for your comments which are always appreciated. Have fun making your embossed card.  

15 comments:

  1. Really lovely and shabby chic card Caz. love the embossing and central floral image.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Caz, as always

    I am blown away by the comment you left me on my blog Caz. Truly speechless, lump in my throat
    Thank uou
    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Caz, love the texture layers and the details you added.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work Caz! Loved the embossed panel you selected. So dainty. Have a great week. Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty Caz and I recognise that paper which is one of my faves. The flowered image is particularly gorgeous with amazing colouring.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caz, wanted to pop along and comment on your "cheeky monkey" as I adored him so much but he's not up and about yet lol:)

    This elegant card is a beauty so am pleased I popped by. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caz, Love your card (worth waiting for)
    Gorgeous background and a lovely image.
    Great to meet up again yesterday, looking forward to the next one!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card with great layers, love the soft colors, perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the different textures on your card. The stamp is gorgeous - I think Kay Carley has a very unique style. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEautiful card Caz, love the stamp you've used and the colours are gorgeous.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, Caz! Looove that stamp but haven't used it for ages. Perhaps I should dust off my Aspects of Design stamps lol ;)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Caz, love the embossing and the metal rosette ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card, Caz! Wonderful embossing and stamped image and that rosette is stunning! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fantastic card with great details.
    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete