Followers

Friday 20 April 2012

F is for Feathered Friends

This week at Alphabet Challenge it is time for the letter F- for Feathered Friends, we would love to see your creations with birds, please remember while I and most of the DT have made cards, any project is welcome.
Your Embroidery cards last week were a pleasure to see, so I am looking forward to lots of pretty bird cards.
The background papers are from Papermania Aqua collection. I coloured the background of a piece of white card with TH Distress Inks Broken China and Dusty Concorde. Then stamped the Inkadinkado bird stamp, followed by the La Blanche swirls. Added a few gems and a greeting. Thanks for visiting and for any comments left which are always well appreciated. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Must play with my inks more (I have plenty) - always get carried away with my 'cuties' - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise you had inked the background yourself - it's turned out beautifully! The stamps you've used are gorgeous too!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, great colors and love the bird.

    ReplyDelete