Followers

Monday 23 April 2012

Fantasy

Crafty Cardmakers are for their second week challenging us to produce a Fantasy project, bearing in mind today is St. George's Day. I decided to take this literally and use a stamp I have only used once before, sadly I don't know who made the stamp. The red cross is a piece from a scrapbook page by Personal Impressions.
The shield is from Tandastamps which comes along with several other medieval stamps. Having 5 grandsons, I have had to buy a wide range of unusual stamps. Oh! yes I HAD to!
I am also entering this card into The Rainbow Lady Challenge  for St. George's Day. 

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Caz, love the St. George stamp and how you made the cross.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at CCM this time.
    Love the excuse and reason for buying unusual stamps.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image I've not seen one like this before. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caz this is fabulous. My Sister would have loved this image as she has a St. George's Day birthday.

    Thanks for joining in with our Fantasy challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the stamp you have used. The backing cross is excellent too. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an unusual stamp - I've not seen anything like this before (*covets it*)

    This would be a lovely "male" card - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete