Followers

Monday 30 April 2012

Time Gentlemen - Please!

This is the last week of my choices in the Man and Boy theme we have had for April. I have greatly enjoyed visiting you to see your wonderful creations. For our last week of Male cards at Make My Monday, we are challenging you to make a project with TIME as the topic. I have taken the theme and stepped a little into the world of Steampunk, just a gentle step. I used a combination of stamps from  Kanban's Jasper set, Tim Holtz - Steampunk and Paperartsy. All of the stamping and embellishments were fitted onto a side step card, the template taken from a Rob Adams CD Fabulous Folds. Don't forget whoever is the overall winner for the Male theme will win some fabulous dies from Marianne - lucky person. Have fun- I'll be popping around to see you. No hints - but I am greatly looking forward to next month's theme and choices, I'm sure you will all enjoy it.

I am also entering this card into the challenge 'For The Boys' over at Crafty Cardmaker's.

13 comments:

  1. a fabulous creation - looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Caz. Lof all your details.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous card Caz. Love the shape and the different elements combine so beautifully.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely side step card. I love the colours.
    Thanks for joining our 'One for the Boys' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic 'side step' into Steampunk Caz. Love the images and details, thank you for sharing it with us at CCM this time.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing, Caz! LOVE your images--and the side step card is fabulous! LOVE the sentiment, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caz! Love everything about your card. Love the images, coloe choices and shape. Bravo! Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Caz - love all your elements, makes a great step card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Caz. I think this stamp is one of my favourite images, and your colouring is fab. Love the whole theme of this card.
    Love
    Valx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card Cazro! It is just so interesting. For a "gentle step" I think you have done an amazing job. I am rubbish at steam punk so really appreciate cards like this. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a fabulous card Caz...love the stepper design (you have inspired me to give a stepper card a go...so watch my space Lol:)...These Kanban images are great....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete