Followers

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Chocolate, Cream and one other

This week at CD Sunday Challenge, I will be honest, I have struggled to find inspiration. I then remembered I had a CD Rom of The Tales of Peter Rabbit, by Crafter's Companions. I've only used it once before, time it came off the shelf, to become useful again. I do enjoy the finished result of decoupage cards, but nowadays they are ones we need to be handing over and not posting. All the papers except for the brown and cream card came from the CD. Thanks ladies for continuing to stimulate me.

13 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet sweet! I just love Peter Rabbit! Your card is beautiful. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely sweet card. Peter certainly decoupages very well indeed! Never gave these CD's a thought and they do make beautiful cards.
    Love your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, love the spotty ribbon too.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still enjoy some decoupage Cazro and it is nice to see it popping up now and again. A lovely card and thank you for joining us.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Caz! Need to chek out this Challenge site. Hope all is well. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a great fondness for Peter Rabbit, your card is lovely Caz - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love Peter Rabbit reminds me of my childhood.

    Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. It was a surprise to make second with my card.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous...love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Carzo. I do love doing decoupage, but it's not very practical for posting these days. OK if they are going to be hand delivered though.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, love the Rabbit, this is a beautiful card, so cute.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Carzo, your decoupage is super, lovely colours too.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday,
    Hugs
    Christine x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete