Followers

Friday 4 May 2012


For the next two weeks at Alphabet Challenge we would like to see your creations of  G for Garden. I've  recently been making stepper cards for the class I run. I felt this fitted in really well for all of the stamps I have used from the Flippen Women series from La Pashe stamps. I took a close up of one side but if you click on the main picture you will see all of the card closer. I coloured everything with Promarkers. The punched white fence is from a Martha Stewart border punch. There have been some amazing creations for our last challenge, it was really enjoyable looking at all of the varied birds, so I am looking forward to viewing your gardens. Have fun ladies and any gents who may be around, most welcome.
I am also entering this into the challenge Garden Gems at My Time to Craft

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, love the summer feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Caz,the rabbit with the carrot is fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Caz - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Love your garden :) Thanks for playing along with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Caz! That punch looks fantastic as a trellis fence!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete