Followers

Sunday 17 June 2012

Delicious Damask

This week at CD Sunday Challenges we are looking for something to fit comfortably with Delicious Damask.    
The background paper is from Papermania Signature- A Christmas Carol A5 Linen pack - old stock. I don't have any  CD Damask papers. I checked out via Google what Damask was and was surprised to find I had lots of suitable backing papers. Other elements are gold mirri card and prints from Debbie Moore Shabby Chic - Vintage Flowers.  I used a scalloped card which was white, I coloured around the edge with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. The ballerinas last week were amazing, a great pleasure to visit you all. I am looking forward to the variations on the theme of Delicious Damask, have fun ladies (and any gents). 

9 comments:

  1. So soft and delicate! Just lovely Caz. Best wishes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz beautiful card love the colours and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, I've not visited for a few days - life has been a little hectic! Lol. I love your damask themed card - it looks very vintage and the butterflies always add a touch of class. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Caz. What a good idea to google damask. I'd be interested to see what it says so may do that myself. Your card is beautiful, the bp is lovely and the main image is gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, very romantic, love color combo and sweet butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful DT card Caz, nice colours and of course I just love butterflies.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card Caz. Lovely colours and gorgeous butterflies. I also googled for the damask paper. I do have a few but not what I wanted. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Caz, love that main image and colour combo.
    sue-b :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Caz, your colours are so delicate and I just love anything with butterflies. Just ordered this CD from Debbi Moore.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete