Followers

Monday 24 September 2012

3 Men on a Train

Hello everyone, on this wet, cold September Morning. This week sees our last visit on Make My Monday to Val's monthly choices of Vintage and we want to see any form of travel in days gone by. Please pop over to our main blog where the team and our guest designer Alyson have created some wonderful cards for your inspiration, this is my card.
The background paper is from http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.ca/ I then stamped a few hot air balloons. The 3 Wise Gentlemen are from Crafty Individuals, coloured with DIs. I don't know what the technique is usually called of the train, (an old stamp, not sure of the make) but I call it a Split Negative. I created the smoke by adding white, gold and touches of black Frantage for the smoke. I look forward to visiting your Vintage Travel creations. Have fun, I sure did. 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Caz. You have created a wonderful collage ...fab composition. Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caz, Love this card, perfect DP with those images.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Caz and love the vintage colours and the clever train technique.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caz, this is super fabulous! LOVE the different images, the shape and your train looks phenomenal! A wonderful card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Caz, I especially like the train
    suzi b x

    ReplyDelete