Followers

Sunday 30 September 2012

Visiting Paris at MMM

Thanks Val for the wonderful Vintage weeks, I greatly enjoyed your challenges. At Make My Monday during October it is Fliss's choice of a French theme, this being the first week it is PARIS. Oh la la.
For my project I first took a sheet of previously prepared copy paper, which I created using Starburst Stains from the Stampman, I then added the stamped image of Paris from Stampendous. I added the colour with chalks, added Frantage mix around the edges and at the base. I added a button and pink pearls to embellish. All tied together with some purple mesh and fancy fibres. I would like to thank Jill from The Stampman who demonstrated the use of the Frantage at a workshop, I learnt so much from her on that day. Now I am wanting to see your creations of Paris ladies. Please pop over to MMM to see the wonderful projects from the DT. 

6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Caz and love that background you made which looks so lovely Paris stamp and the beautiful textured embellishing.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caz love the image and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Caz. such pretty colours and I do love that stamp

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - and grest use of the frantage to make everything pop.
    Hugs
    Valx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! I've never used frantage...must look into it, because this looks amazing! Beautifully amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete