Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Inkyspirational - A New Blog Coming Soon

A blogging and fellow DT friend of mine Mynette at On a Stampage is planning on starting a new challenge blog, read all about it, on her blog.  Mynette is looking for a DT, so I thought I would enter, for it does sound as if the new blog will be challenging and fun. There are four challenges for your to complete if your interested. Challenge #1 is to CASE, one of her cards. Now I knew what it meant, but I have looked it up to check exactly what the acronym says - it is Copy And Steal Everything. I don't think I've been totally true for  I have changed it slightly, put it down to the time of the year. This is Mynette's card...........
and this is mine.......................










I have embossed a piece of core'dinations card, with a Spellbinders M-Bossibilities, sanded it to expose the core. Matted onto a piece of black paper. The Trick or Treat, spider's web  and pumpkin stamps are from Tandastamps. The swirl is from a Marianne die. Okay Mynette, one down, three to go. Thanks for the opportunity. 

2 comments:

  1. Caz, this is FABULOUS!!!!! LOVE the use of Halloween and the amazing dry embossing that you've sanded down! Thank you so much for joining in my DT call--can't wait to see what else you create! Good luck and happy stamping! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with this,especially the Jack-o-lanterns.
    Marina
    http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete