Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

#152 @ I Love Promarkers

First Post Today
I love Promarkers challenge #152 is Anything Goes - I am currently working on a commission for a friend who is needing some samples for her trade stand. I decorated this bag with her paper and used Promarkers to colour the banner and the main image from Crafty Sentiments. I have also made a card which is in my second post today. I was slow to discover how wonderful Promarkers are but after watching a few very helpful videos on various websites and You tube, I am growing to appreciate them more and more. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caz, love the colour tones and your colouring is fab. Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thats one of my fave images ..and your colouring looks fab
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything on the bag matches so well and your colouring is just right.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Cazro, love the image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete