Followers

Monday 21 January 2013

Sketch at Make My Monday

Yes, it is time for another sketch at Make My Monday, simple but when you pop over to see the samples from the Design Team you will see how effective the simple can be. For my card I used travel as my theme.
I have used a Crafty Individuals stamp CI 228 , and decided to keep it limited in colours. We are always trying to find suitable cards for men, this would certainly be useful. I look forward to visiting you over the next week, it has been so exciting visiting so many entries, thanks for your interest. 

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Caz and I love those CI stamps you used - was eying them up yesterday too!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love those little squares
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Caz! I just love the pop of a bit of red with your images--and such amazing images, too! This turned out fabulously! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of stamps Caz - a great male card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card. I love how the stamps go with the little bit of red and the sketch.

    ReplyDelete