Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Exciting NEW Fat-tastic Tuesday

We are all excited at Fat-Tastic Tuesday for today is a new beginning for a new challenge blog. What are we about, well we are all about the Fat 4 inches. Please pop over to the blog to check out what we are up to.
For our #1 challenge we have provided you with a sketch, all rules and instructions are on the main blog. 
Our first theme is BIRTHDAYS. I have used a super  digi stamp of a stack of parcels from our sponsor

I used papers from my stash, and coloured the images with my Promarkers. The little flowers are from Dreamees, I use these a lot for they are such a sweet size. 

5 comments:

  1. excited...yesss
    very cute fat page...love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page Caz

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look interesting, I've never heard of Fat 4 inches before. I'll have to try and take part.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz, Loving your inspiration project this week. Good choice of colors. Glad to have you on the team sweetie!

    ReplyDelete