Followers

Sunday 14 April 2013

Thank You - CD Sunday Challenges

This week at CD Sunday Challenge Beryl has challenged us to make a THANK YOU card. We all need at some time or another to have maybe one or two put aside for those times when you just want to thank someone for that little expression of kindness. I made this card specifically for a friend who really adores pansies. the image is from a Peerless Designs - Yesteryear Floral Vase Collection. The remainder consist of card from my stash, the yellow ribbon and a foam stamp saying Thank You. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the trellis pattern on the side of the card. An easy card to make, but we do sometimes need that quick card. I'm sure you will enjoy making this week's card and I look forward to visiting you all again. Before I leave I would like to Welcome Sue T to our Design Team, I have long admired her creations and am thrilled to be on the same team, working along side her. 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Caz, I also have a love for pansies. There little faces are always smiling
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Carol. You've brought out the colours of the pansies beautifully in the design of the card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i just love pansies ans those colours .. so pretty ands pring like
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Caz, and i love the dies you have used.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Pansies are gorgeous Caz, I've not got this CD, I'll have to go and take another look.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the pansies,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Caz. That image is so pretty.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Pansies are so pretty Caz. Lovely card.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful cheerful card Caz. Love the pansies and the lovely trellis, super. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete