Followers

Sunday 7 April 2013

Through the Window- CD Sunday Challenge

Here we are again, at CD Sunday Challenges The challenge this week is Through The Window, so many possibilities as to what we can see through a window. I recently purchased a CD from E Bay called 100 Through the Window images, which fits in perfectly for this theme which was chosen by Carol. Carol is providing the prize for this challenge, please pop over to the main blog to find out more of the details. I used a sheet of pretty paper from a paper pad free with a magazine, Printed and cut out the window frame, fussy cutting I believe it is now called. I added two lovely swirly die cuts and a few flowers to embellish. The With Love stamp is from a Words set of stamps from Sheena Douglass. I do hope you like this challenge and most of all have fun. 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Caz and I have investigated this CD and bought a different one from the same person. Can't wait for it to arrive here.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Caz, love the die and added flowers.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Caz, love the fussy cutting. I have been looking at this CD, are all the images this good do you know? I'm very tempted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card; love the embellishing.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Caz. My friend in the States calls it fussy cutting and I wasn't sure what she was on about to start with. It's a lovely scene and those flowers are gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card Caz. You know I saw this cd on ebay a while ago and thought that it looked nice but didnt buy it. I am sorry now after seeing how lovely this image looks. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete