Followers

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Up in the Sky

Over at My Time To Craft their current challenge is 'Up in the Sky'. I have been catching up on some scrapbooking pages of older photographs these past few months and I feel this one is perfect for the challenge. We had a marvellous day at the Sunderland Kite Festival and the boys still talk about it to this day. I made all of the kites on the LO page, using pieces of paper, some of them being from Oriental countries, Japan and China. I hope you enjoy looking at the page, I apologise for the little darkness on a few of the photos. I so enjoy making scrapbook LOs. Have fun in all you do.  Thanks for visiting me and welcome to my newest followers, it is always so gratifying to see a new face appear in the wonderful ensemble of followers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment