Followers

Sunday 12 May 2013

Ornate Blossom

Hello everyone, this week at CD Sunday Challenges, Christine has chosen Ornate Blossom for our challenge. Lots of good reasons to play with our CDs in finding some beautiful blossoms or blooms. I decided to go for one big blossom. The background and blossom have been made using a Debbie Moore Shabby Chic haberdashery CD. Not somewhere I would have first looked for blossom but fate drew me to these blooms. I really am not a pink girl, but something draws me to this card. Have fun in finding your blossoms everyone, I look forward to visiting you over the next week, usually I comment on the last day of the challenge, but I do get there.  Have fun. Caz

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Caz, I am a pink person so this is a good choice for me. Surprising what you find on CD's, I wouldn't have thought of looking at this particular one.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Caz. I'm not really a pink person either as far as cards go when making them myself but this one is a stunner. Good choice of CD and imagery.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Caz, I'm ashamed to say I have this CD and have not used it yet.

    Sue T x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card with lovely images added

    Best wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fate was good to you then as it's fabulous, i have this cd too and its not used enough. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card & it just goes to show how we can use things we don't normally use & still do stunning work. I love it.
    x
    Gloria
    GDT for May @ CD Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Caz. Love the shabby look and peeping image at the top - gorgeous!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Caz
    This is beautiful, love it,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Caz, you always put things together so well. I know you are not keen on pink but you have made a stunning card here. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete