Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Boys Will be Boys

At Cards for Men they have a super title for their challenge this week, ' Boys will be Boys' and as we know Men are just little boys in disguise. For my card I used some My Minds Eye papers, along with some from my stash. The main image is a LOTV stamp which I love, so typical of all boys. Thanks for visiting me, I am slowly starting to get back into making cards again. 
I am also entering this card to apply for a DT post for a new blog, The Male Room, which will also be concentrating on male cards challenges. There are so few around, another will help to promote what most crafters find difficul, making male cards. 

9 comments:

  1. Good to see you are getting back into making. Good luck with the DT call - love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super card Caz, a great image for boys too. I love the backing papers you've used. Good luck with the DT call.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Caz, glad to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz, Just called in to say Hi. Such charming card. Perfect for a little boy.
    Hope you are ok.
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Caz, great design and good luck
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you back Caz. Good luck with the DT call, this card is a winner. Fabulous! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Caz! Love the image!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card well done
    Thank you for joining in our challenge on Cards for Men. Hope you can join us again soon, Good Luck

    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab masculine card Caz, fingers crossed for the Male room DT call

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete