Followers

Friday 30 August 2013

Lazy Summer Days

Here Come the Boys , this week are looking for Lazy Summer Days, well this couldn't be more lazy could it? The papers are from LOTV Country Gent, (love them) the stamp is by Fizzy Moon, along with the greetings stamp, I love this set for it comes with a number of male relation stamps.  I paper pieced the book , which is entitled Sleep Deprivation - How to deal with insomnia. I coloured with Promarkers. Very close to closing time but I have had a busy week, pleased I made it at last. 

5 comments:

  1. Great male card and just love the stamp. super background papers which I must check out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, great layout and papers (on my wishlist!!) and really cute stamp. Great idea to paper piece the book too! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Here Come the Boys and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your paper pieced book, pretty DP, and super cute bear

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Caz and I love the book title too!

    Thanks for joining us at Here Come the Boys.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent card, love the layout, image and papers Thank you for playing and sharing at Here Come The Boys Woo & Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete