Followers

Friday 30 August 2013

O - One Word

Over at Alphabet Challenges Tammy has chosen for the letter O - One Word Only for the challenge for the next two weeks, please pop over to see the inspiration from the Design Team. I needed to make a few Christmas cards for my class, this being one of them which fitted in perfectly for the challenge. I am really enjoying using Kraft card. The tartan background is from a LOTV Christmas papers pad, the stamp is a favourite of mine, Winter Scene from Hero Arts stamped in black, with the addition of a larger tree from a Creative Expressions set designed by Sheena Douglas. I stamped it with Pine Needles, added glitter to the snow. The JOY word is from another Sheena Douglas set called Pinescape. I edged the Kraft card with Frayed Burlap and Vintage Photo. I look forward to popping around to see your projects with  One Word Only, have fun everyone. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the combination of kraft and green for this seasonal card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card Caz, I love the kraft and green color combo too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Caz. I agree the colour combo is great

    Bev :)

    ReplyDelete