Followers

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Anything Goes with Buttons

Fat-Tastic Tuesday  4 x 4 Challenges are back. After a change of ownership, a few changes here and there, we are back to provide challenges for anyone interested in producing 4 inch square projects. Please pop over to see the wonderful samples for the Design Team. I made a 4 x 4 card, though normally I make Fat pages, I so love playing with this size. I find it useful to try new techniques and new stamps. the stamps I used are from two sets Crafty Individuals CI 328 and Creative Expressions Antique Dress forms.I also used Distress Inks to colour my card. I greatly look forward to a renewed future for this great blog challenge. Fat Pages can be so much fun.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see this challenge back Caz and I love your card

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Caz, I love that stamp. Awesome job
    Lisa-DT

    ReplyDelete