Followers

Sunday 22 September 2013

Snow People

At CD Sunday Challenge, Beryl has this week chosen for us - Snow People.  I so love the name and topic, a great way to get another Christmas card made for me, taking it nice and gentle at present, trying to prevent the last mad rush as normal. Once again, sorry to be repetitive, but I can't resist the adorable images on Best of La Pashe 2012. For my background I used some of my stock from last year's LOTV blue Christmas pad. White card and silver mirri, along with some white Card Candy, and the decoupaged image from the CD. The sentiment is a Happy Christmas stamp from Dreamees. An easy card but isn't it just so cute? 

3 comments:

  1. Super card and what a lovely image - really must check out my CD which I've not looked at recently!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with this CD Caz - and I've only just started on this section of it. Great image and card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy maybe - but what a fab card - love it!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete