Followers

Sunday 6 October 2013

Sketch # 177


At Sunday Stamp and Sketch this week Anne-Marie has designed Sketch #177 for us, please pop over to the blog to see how the remainder of the DT have developed her sketch. Remember it can be any orientation you choose as long as the sketch is recognisable. I matted an embossed piece of sandpapered Core'dinations onto pink card, added a triangle of design paper with roses and leaves. My main stamped image is an Inlylicious stamp, - French Rose -  which I coloured with Distress inks, added some gold mix Frantage on the edges and on the main image. Embellishments added are a metal butterfly and Card Candy. I am looking forward to commenting on your entries, this is only my second time as a member of the Design Team so I am hoping you will enjoy my inspirational cards.

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Caz, love the muted tones.
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Caz, I just bought that stamp yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Caz, love the stamp you have used . xx

    ReplyDelete