Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Sparkles Forum Challenges - Design Team

I was delighted to be accepted as part of the Sparkles Forum Challenges Design Team, a wonderful monthly challenge blog.  The project for October is either Halloween or a colour challenge - to use Purple, Orange and Black. I have always loved Halloween, though it is now even more enjoyable, I know it's a commercial way of extracting more money from us, but inside I'm still a girl wanting to have fun, I enjoy all the ghouls, ghosts, witches and vampires stuff. Having 6 grandchildren has given me so much fun in so many ways. I made an octagonal easel card. Used Distress inks to colour the front, stamped branches, the house and ghouls. Splattered water for atmosphere. Glitter touches here and there. Spider's webs, no spiders for those who may have a phobia, bats, and a large pumpkin. All of the stamps, except the branch were from Tandastamps, sadly no longer in business. The branch is from Sheena Douglas - Pinescape stamps.  I am so looking forward to visiting you to see your projects during October - November, have fun everyone. For those who do enjoy Halloween I'm hoping you all have a super spooky time.  

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, this is fab! Great shape & I love the house! Looking forward to working with you st Sparkles!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete