Followers

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Fan-Tastic Challenges - Vintage

This week at Fan-Tastic Tuesday we are asking you to make a Vintage card - anything beyond our current years, I suppose.  My dictionary, only referred to wine, cars, adding  best and most typical, so not very helpful, let's just say anything old will be fine. I recently purchased Man about Town, from Kraftyhands Kreations. I have made a 5 and a 1/4 inch square gate fold card. I am hoping to add a picture of the card standing open tomorrow, it became too dark for me to manage for this post. I have added some buttons for added interest. I look forward to visiting you, I do look at every card you enter. Have fun, remember it is 
'Hip to be Square' our entries MUST be SQUARE.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Love a vintage card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cazro, wonderful Vintage card for the challenge.

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete