Followers

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Fan-tastic Tuesday Fibres

For our theme at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenges this week we are asking to see some FIBRES on your SQUARE project. For my background I have used a sheet of wood like paper from a Boho Chic paper pad. I drew an non straight edging to represent a garden shed, added some brads to look like nails, non straight too. Oh! yes, as precise as I like to be, it is difficult to make something look uneven. The main image is a stamp by Lyndsay Mason, there are other super shelves available on a sheet. I stamped directly onto the wood background and coloured with Promarkers. I wrapped some garden twine (fibre) around the card with a stamped greeting label for Best Dad. Hope you like it and more importantly that it inspires you in some way. I look forward to visiting you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment