Followers

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Chinese New Year - Year of the Horse

This time of the year the Chinese celebrate their new year, and as we know, their years are always celebrated with the qualities of an animal. 2014 will be the Year of the Horse, so we at Cardz 4 Guyz would like to see for this week's challenge, either anything to do with a Chines New Year, anything celebrating horses, or a combination of both as I have made for my Design Team inspirational card. Though I have both a confession and an apology to make. Firstly the papers with the writing on is actually South Korean, the medallion is Chinese though I don't know if it's Cantonese or Mandarin. My apology is to both the Chinese and the Koreans for mixing it up. A very good friend of mine has a SIL who teaches English in S. Korea, she has kindly passed some of these wonderful papers onto me. I hope you have fun with this challenge and look forward to visiting you all. 
Whte cardstock
S. Korean decorative paper
Image of horses from Maria G Designs CD from E bay
Gentleman on Horse from pack of Playing Cards.
Go Kreate Large Scalloped Square die.
Gold Mirri Card

4 comments: