Followers

Saturday 11 January 2014

Easel Card for MTTC

At My Time To Craft (MTTC) this week we are challenging you to make an easel card. There are so many variations on this theme, so you have lots to choose from.  My thoughts these last few weeks have been focused on those in the UK who are suffering from the amount of rain, the damage it has caused and the flooding. We also have lots of  blogging friends in the USA who are also suffering dreadful snow storms and freezing temperatures. My best wishes to you all and may all your inclement weather problems be soon over.
My card recipe.
White cardstock
All Papers, images, toppers etc downloaded from
Kraftyhands  CD. - Man About Town.
DI Frayed Burlap and Vintage Photo.
I look forward once again to visiting your blogs to see your Easel Cards - hope you have lots of fun.

8 comments:

  1. I love your design and such a gorgeous colour palette.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just love it Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is super, what a great card, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage look of this card - Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous hun, love the vintagey feel & its perfect for those awkward blokes!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. Great vintage male card Caz. Brilliant. Jo :)

    ReplyDelete