Followers

Friday 3 January 2014

X-tra-ordinary and X-plain

Firstly where ever you may be I wish each and every one of my visitors and followers a very happy and a healthy New Year. So close to the end of the alphabet at Alphabet Challenges - for the first week in 2014 we have Xtra- Ordinary and we need to X-plain why. I'm not really sue whether this card would be X-plained as being Xtra ordinary, but I know I had great fun making it. 
Patterned yellow paper
Creative Expressions swirly stamps
Indigo Blu - Ella Bella Stamp
Inidgo Blu - sentiment stamp
White detailed powder
Gold embossing powder
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Versamark ink.
Gold mirri card
Looking forward to visiting you again, please have some fun making your extra-ordinary card. Don't forget you need to pop over to the main blog for all the details and see what the Design Team created.


5 comments:

  1. Looks extraordinary to me, love all the swirls everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. an amazing card with a fabulous look, hun!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Caz with a really beautiful image and I love all the swirls. Happy New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing card Hun Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Caz this is gorgeous have this stamp but not used it yet really must get my stamps out and have a play. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete