Followers

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Let's Feel It

This my first ever entry in the challenges at Cuttlebug Mania, but somehow, knowing how I love my Bug, it won't be my last. The challenge for this and next week is Let's Feel It, the emphasis being on dimension/texture.  Why don't you pop over and see, they have a long list of suggestions. I have created the main dimension with an embossing folder, this is the list of my ingredients: ~
White card stock and plain white card for the embossed topper
Cuttlebug embossing plate of Bird in the Field (texture)
Distress Inks - Broken China, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey and Vintage Photo
Garden Twine (texture)
3 decorative shapes - had these for ages (texture)
Happy Birthday greeting - Go Kreate - Stamp and Die #100101 - Set 1 (dimension)
raised on a dimensional sticker pad. 
I decoupaged the bird and drew the birds in the top left corner. 
Thanks ladies for a very interesting challenge, I really enjoyed this challenge.
I am also entering this card into the Crafty Cardmaker's challenge of 'Come Fly With Me.'

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Caz this is gorgeous love the embossing and the way you have coloured it in. Fabulous. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool card. I had to stop by to tell you I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caz this is gorgeous! Love the soft colours and the twine finishes it off beautifully. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Caz, this is beautiful and lots of texture. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is just beautiful - your inking is perfect.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Caz. I love the embossed image and your colouring is soft, subtle, and beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing this fab card with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous inking and embossing Cazro and I love the addition of the twine. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the embossed panel over the same embossing underneath, great idea. Thank you for joining in with our Lets Feel It challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Caz how lovely to see you at Crafty Cardmakers and More with this beautiful card. The embossing is so beautifully enhanced with your gorgeous coloring.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I have never seen a card like this!!! You are very talented!

    Thank you for joining us at the "Let's Feel" Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebugs&Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete