Followers

Saturday 15 March 2014

Rose Garden @ Fantasy Stampers

This week at Fantasy Stampers , Jan is wanting to see your projects with the theme of Rose Garden.  
Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the wonderful samples from the Design Team, for I am sure you will feel inspired to create a project for the challenge. I decided instead of having pink roses which I always seem to go for, I chose peach for a change, along with toning peach colours for the background paper.
White Card stock 
Peach paper for background
Rambling Rose stamp from Creative Expressions - designed by Sheena Douglas
Greeting stamp and die from Go - Kreate. 
Coloured with Promarkers.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Caz you have been a busy little crafter these last few days. Great cards though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful stamp - I love the peach tones too. My mum had peach roses in her wedding bouquet :)
    Have a great weekend, hugz Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very very pretty love the soft tones you have used

    ReplyDelete