Followers

Saturday 10 May 2014

Numbered Birthday

Hello everyone, for the next two weeks at Fantasy Stampers we would like to see a project, remember it can be anything you wish it to be, with a number on for a birthday - Numbered Birthday being the challenge.  I recently bought these Sugar Buttons stamps from the designer herself, Karthryn Sturrock,  at a craft event, a really genuine nice lady. I used Promarkers to colour. The greeting is from a sentiment set again from Sugar Buttons. The card, mirri card, and background card are all from stash. The number is from a Number stamps set, I have no idea of it's source. I am a long serving stamper, I have always said, 'I don't do cute', yet the time comes when the cute just has to be made. This will shock a lot of visitors to my blog, but I am going to the 10th birthday celebrations of Lili of the Valley at Leeds, today, Saturday. So if your there please say hi, so watch this space, more cute to come I suspect!. You don't of course have to be cute for the challenge, any age, male or female, a special event, anything which will show a number. Have fun, I look forward to visiting you over the next two weeks. 

3 comments:

  1. So cute and I just love the sentiment!
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the stamps you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a good time at the party. Lovely image on this card and I was just about to enter a card I made today until I realised the image had to be stamped!!

    ReplyDelete