Followers

Saturday 24 May 2014

Wedding Bells

Listen! Do you hear the bells ringing? The Wedding Bells are ringing at Fantasy Stampers Challenge HQ. I do hope there aren't many bride and grooms walking down the church paths today, because rain is again forecast. I'm looking forward to seeing your lovely wedding projects, so let us see lots and lots of projects depicting those Wedding Bells. 
My ingredients were:- 
LOTV  Wedding Couple stamp coloured with Promarkers.
Label Die cut with my Cuttlebug
Two fancy metal corners. 
Mr and Mrs stamp and Set of wine glasses from a Wedding Set of stamps 
silver mirri card, white card embossed 
Flowers and fancy ribbon from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Well Caz what can I say about my favourite stamp, Brill! Good job I decided to go down a different route this time LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty card and that stamp is just the right image for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete