Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Christmas In July

Hello again, my second posting today. This will be my 40th Christmas card ready for this year. For the next month we at Sparkles Monthly would like to see you create 'Christmas in July'.  For my card, I decided on a  Clean and Simple style. Main body of card, is a bought scalloped card.  First layer is mirri silver card.
Second layer is a sheet from a Papaermania pack of Chritmas papers. Third layer white card - Decorated - Inigigo Blu stamp - Frosted Baubles and Paperartsy greeting stamp from Egg and Nog #3 set - both stamped with Versamark, embossed with Silver Bells Wow Powder. A light dusting of Festive Berries DI from TH. Sakura Glaze pens to colour the baubles, leaves and berries. I am looking forward to visiting you during the 'Christmas in July' during the next month. We are again delighted to be sponsored  by Marianne Designs.
Prize to be either 2 Dies or 1 Die and 1 stamp.
Good Luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment