Followers

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Cameras/Photos


















The challenge for the next week at Cardz 4 Guyz is Cameras or Photos, combination of both, basically anything to do with photography. I recently made this 5 x 5 inches concertina album for my card class. As the challenge is open for all aspects of papercrafating, then small books, scrapbook pages are ideal entries. The booklet holds some snaps of some of the events of 2014, the reverse side has been kept for later in the year events, in total it will hold ten pictures of two of my grandsons, brothers Matthew and James. These small albums are perfect to keep. I imagine handing, half of a pile over to each of them when they reach the age of 18. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea and great for a keepsake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea Caz, I really like this and the grandchildren are beautiful too! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete