Followers

Tuesday 16 September 2014

#185 Colour with Sketch


Hi everyone, this week at Try Stamping on a Tuesday we have our sketch and a colour theme for you.

Theme Colours to use are YELLOW, ORANGE AND BROWN
I used papers from my Halloween box of paper and cards, I have had them a few years so am not sure of the source of the scrapbook papers. I edged them all with Vintage Photo DI. The stamp I used is from a set by Hobby Art - Woodland Scene. I water coloured the stem of the toadstool, and used Promarkers for the remainder, apart from a few areas on the top of the toadstool where I used a Sakura Gelly Roll pen to add some glitter. I look forward to visiting you over the next two weeks. Have fun everyone, enjoy your double challenge, I and the remainder of the team did, please pop and see their wonderful  inspirational cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment