Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Clean and Simple at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week at Cardz 4 Guyz, Julie of the Design Team has chosen Clean and Simple for our weekly challenge. CAS has not been my style.  I like making a mess, with lots of ink and techniques, even lately my embellishments have been growing in numbers. However, lately, I have got to be honest, the CAS style is starting to appeal to me. LOL Talking about making a mess, some months ago I had a wonderful fun session with a can of shaving foam, some inks and some card. I still have all of the amazing sheets of swirled patterns in a box, this card has evolved using a piece of one of the cards. I used a black Memento pad to stamp onto the shaving foam created card. I stamped a few of the Inchies Bird stamps from Inkadinkado. 
The greeting is from my stash - I believe from Crafty Companions.  Please pop over to the blog to check out the amazing projects by the DT. We still have a DT CALL, you don't need any DT experience, you need a blog and to be interested and able to make male cards.  Simple as that. 

3 comments:

  1. Fab CAS card & perfect for a male! I really need to make more male cards, especially as I have 5 Sons lol!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great use of something left over Caz and a great CAS design showing that white space doesn't need to be white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the foam background with those cute little inchies x

    ReplyDelete