Followers

Saturday 6 September 2014

Teddy Bear's Picnic

For the next challenge at My Time To Craft (MTTC) we would like to see a Teddy Bear as the main image, backing paper alone is not acceptable. My main image is from the CD Meadow Cottage Bears - designed by Christine Howarth - produced by Crafter's Companion. I had so many Teddy Bears to choose from but this one is so perfect. The main image is decoupaged.  I used left over pieces of backing papers, with a shabby chic twist. A little lace, a few gems and some twine to tie the tag completes the card. Please check out the blog for I am sure the Design Teams projects will inspire you. Have fun. 

4 comments:

  1. Super card Caz, lovely bear image and great pastel colours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loved this as soon as I saw it hun. Gorgeous soft colours & the bear image is so like one I used to have!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling card! Such lovely soft colours, and I love the vintage bear image!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed the shabby chic style Caz! Soft a soft and lovely card. The vintage teddy is the bomb! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete